90 Acres Van Buren County, Iowa For Sale
This 90 acre property really has it all when it comes to great whitetail hunting farms. This is one incredible property, with great cover, food, and water sources. There are multiple building sites on the property, which boasts some amazing views. This farm lays out great for the hunter, and will hunt big for its size.
– 30.48 acres in CRP through 2023 at $147/acre ($4,260 annually)
– 7.55 acres tillable currently cash rented for income
– 2 established clover plots combined over 4 acres
– 1 – 3-acre Foodplot currently seeded to Brassicas
– Good sized creek and small pond providing year-round water source
– Electricity and Rural Water located at the road
– Nearly every acre of timber has had TSI completed, providing some of the best cover I have ever seen.
– In addition to the top-notch deer hunting, the population of turkey here is very high too.
– Very high deer density in the area, and great neighbors managing for trophy bucks.
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $324,000
- Farm and Ag:
- Hunting Property:
- County: Van Buren
- MOP Address: Ivy Trail
- MOP City: Keosauqua
- Acres: 90
- Tillable Acres: 7.55
- School: Van Buren County Community School
- MOPLS ID: 54142
About the Agent
- Nick Boley
- Phone Number:
- (641) 919-2801
- Office Number:
- (319) 293-2575