Recreation. It’s our passion at Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate. We love the outdoors and that’s where you will find us most days after the work is done. It’s what drives most of us to get out, enjoy the land, and experience the recreations that we share in the great outdoors. Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate lists properties that are great for hunting, fishing, camping, trail riding and so much more. Iowa is known for its Whitetail deer hunting and properties featuring abundant whitetail deer are among our listings.
Our properties offer amenities, activities, or recreation opportunities that make each property special in its own way. Our agents are experts at maximizing your return on the dollar and your enjoyment. Let us help you find your favorite place.
We offer hunting land & recreational land for sale throughout Iowa and Missouri, including Van Buren County, Monroe County, Appanoose County, and many more. Contact our real estate agents today if you are looking to buy or sell your land in Iowa or Missouri!
- 62 acre property for sale in Van Buren County, IA
- This 62 acre, m/l, property is located less than a half mile from Lake Sugema. The 574-acre lake is stocked with largemouth bass, bluegill, black crappie and channel catfish. Facilities... click for more
- Acres 62 offered at $399,000
- Barb Hendricks Boley firstname.lastname@example.org
- 520 acre Whitetail Mecca for sale in Van Buren County, Iowa
This 520 acre property is truly a rare find. properties of this size and caliber are nearly impossible to find on the market. In addition to the size, this... click for more
- Acres 520 offered at $3,094,000
- Nick Boley email@example.com
- 20 m/l acres for sale in Ringgold County, IA
- Income, investment, and recreation all rolled into one in this affordable, smaller Southern Iowa parcel. 20 m/l acres with 15.27 acres in CRP consisting of 13.03 acres expiring in 2027... click for more
- Acres 20 offered at $190,000
- Steve Beary firstname.lastname@example.org