Farms & Agricultural
We work the land. Many Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate agents have Agriculture in their blood, they are either a farmer themselves or have a history of farming in their families. They know about planting season, harvest, CRP, Soil Surveys and much more. They become Certified Land Specialists in order to specialize in the buying and selling of land for agricultural purposes. Land stewardship is important to the Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate Team and we work hard to promote sustainable agriculture in our local communities.
We offer farmland & agricultural land for sale throughout Iowa and Missouri, including Van Buren County, Monroe County, Appanoose County, and many more. Contact our real estate agents today if you are looking to buy or list your farming land for sale anywhere in Iowa, or Missouri!
- Land For Sale In Appanoose County, Iowa
- 111 m/l acres for sale in Appanoose County only 5 miles south-east of Centerville, IA. This cropland/hunting ground features 60.50 acres of cropland along with premier wildlife coverage. This property ... click for more
- Acres 111 offered at $441,225
- Austin Huebner firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4BR/2BA HOME FOR SALE WAPELLO COUNTY IOWA
- 42 Acres with a beautiful 4BR/2BA home that offers an open concept floor plan, modern design, 10ft ceilings, large bedrooms, and that is energy efficient this home is for you. ... click for more
- Acres 42 offered at $289,999
- Danny Fane email@example.com
- 38 Acre Mixed Use Property For Sale In Van Buren County, IA
- This 38 acre property located in Van Buren County near Birmingham, IA is ready for any direction you would like to take it! If you're looking for a quiet place ... click for more
- Acres 38 offered at $139,000
- Nick Boley firstname.lastname@example.org