Farms & Agricultural
We work the land. Many Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate agents have Agriculture in their blood, they are either a farmer themselves or have a history of farming in their families. They know about planting season, harvest, CRP, Soil Surveys and much more. They become Certified Land Specialists in order to specialize in the buying and selling of land for agricultural purposes. Land stewardship is important to the Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate Team and we work hard to promote sustainable agriculture in our local communities.
We offer farmland & agricultural land for sale throughout Iowa and Missouri, including Van Buren County, Monroe County, Appanoose County, and many more. Contact our real estate agents today if you are looking to buy or list your farming land for sale anywhere in Iowa, or Missouri!
- Land For Sale In Appanoose County, Iowa
- 111 m/l acres for sale in Appanoose County only 5 miles south-east of Centerville, IA. This cropland/hunting ground features 60.50 acres of cropland along with premier wildlife coverage. This property ... click for more
- Acres 111 offered at $471,750
- Austin Huebner email@example.com
- 39 +/- Land for Sale in Van Buren County
- This 39 acre property is located approximately 5 miles north of Bonaparte, IA. It is currently being used as pasture but consists of highly productive soils with the potential to ... click for more
- Acres 39 offered at $269,900
- Nick Boley firstname.lastname@example.org