Farms & Agricultural
We work the land. Many Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate agents have Agriculture in their blood, they are either a farmer themselves or have a history of farming in their families. They know about planting season, harvest, CRP, Soil Surveys and much more. They become Certified Land Specialists in order to specialize in the buying and selling of land for agricultural purposes. Land stewardship is important to the Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate Team and we work hard to promote sustainable agriculture in our local communities.
We offer farmland & agricultural land for sale throughout Iowa and Missouri, including Van Buren County, Monroe County, Appanoose County, and many more. Contact our real estate agents today if you are looking to buy or list your farming land for sale anywhere in Iowa, or Missouri!
- 62 acre property for sale in Van Buren County, IA
- This 62 acre, m/l, property is located less than a half mile from Lake Sugema. The 574-acre lake is stocked with largemouth bass, bluegill, black crappie and channel catfish. Facilities ... click for more
- Acres 62 offered at $399,000
- Barb Hendricks Boley email@example.com
- 39 acres with Large Pond in Northern Davis County, IA
- This 39 acres m/l is located along the east side of Highway 63 between Bloomfield and Ottumwa. There is a nice, large 3 acre pond offering great fishing and plenty ... click for more
- Acres 39 offered at $331,500
- Nick Boley firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 m/l acres for sale in Ringgold County, IA
- Income, investment, and recreation all rolled into one in this affordable, smaller Southern Iowa parcel. 20 m/l acres with 15.27 acres in CRP consisting of 13.03 acres expiring in 2027 ... click for more
- Acres 20 offered at $190,000
- Steve Beary email@example.com