The 4th of July holiday is right around the corner and with that comes fun, fireworks, friends, family and festivities. These things are all great and here at Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate we want you to have an enjoyable 4th of July. Here are just a few tips to keep you safe if you are planning fireworks, boating or picnics!
- Dont allow children to light or play with fireworks.
- Light fireworks one at a time.
- Do not re-light or pick up fireworks that have not fully ignited.
- Keep a bucket of water or a garden hose close in case of fire!
- Wear a life jacket.
- Keep your eyes on the water and watch for downed skier/tubers or canoes & kayaks.
- Don’t drink and boat.
- Stay hydrated.
- Check you grill for leaks.
- Keep food cold until ready to be cooked.
- Use a fresh clean plate for cooked foods.
- Keep coolers out of direct sunlight to keep them cold.
- Store creamy foods and salads in a cooler.
We hope you have a great holiday and enjoy your time with friends and family as you celebrate our independence. Make sure you remember these few tips and you are sure to have a safe and fun weekend and 4th of July!
Here at Mossy Oak Properties we want to be sure we pass along information important to you in regards to outdoor recreation, agriculture and home. Check out more information on our Mossy Oak Properties Iowa Facebook page or on our Website found HERE. If you are interested in joining the Mossy Oak Properties- Iowa team you can check out the opportunities available on our website.