SOLD! LAND AUCTION – 35 Acre Recreational Farm In Van Buren County, IA
This property has sold.
Land Auction – 10:00 am September 5th, 2020 to be held on the Van Buren County Fairgrounds – Highway 1 North Keosauqua, IA.
This quiet 35 acre property located in Van Buren County near Bonaparte, IA may just be your dream recreational farm! With a new fence, good hardwood timber and a creek that runs through it, this property is home to numerous turkey and trophy whitetail deer that Van Buren County is famous for. Good access from the East makes it optimal for hunting the area’s predominant Westerly winds. There is both water and electricity on the property if you are looking for a place to build. This includes 3 one acre lots already surveyed off to put your home or homes on and already has power and water run to it!
– Great timber tract of land
– Excellent Neighborhood for Giant Whitetails
– Water and Electricity on the property and ready for your new home/cabin
– Located between Mount Sterling and Farmington, Iowa.
– Indian Creek runs through the property
Terms 10% down at time of auction. Balance due at closing, which is on or before October 23, 2020 upon sellers delivery of merchantable abstract and deed.
– Possession will be given at time of closing and all real estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
– Any CRP Payments where applicable will also be prorated to date of closing.
– All land is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season.
– Any Cash Rent for the 2020 farming season will remain with the respective sellers.
– Tracts will be sold per legal description on a more or less basis. For the lump sum price, the bid for each parcel will be multiplied by indicated acres.
– Buyers shall be responsible for any fencing per Iowa state law.
– This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
– The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises.
-The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its “as is” condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
– Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate is representing the Seller in this transaction.
– Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.PDF Flyer
- Price: $1
- Hunting Property:
- County: Van Buren
- MOP Address: 28790 Quill Rd
- MOP City: Bonaparte
- Acres: 35
- MOPLS ID: 46139
About the Agent
- Nick Boley
- Phone Number:
- (641) 919-2801
- Office Number:
- (319) 293-2575