LAND AUCTION – 120 Acres M/L Combination Farm Van Buren County, Iowa
Land Auction – 10:00 am September 5th, 2020 to be held on the Van Buren County Fairgrounds – Highway 1 North Keosauqua, IA.
This 120 acres more or less is located just 4 miles northeast of Douds, Iowa. It offers both great income and incredible hunting.
– 50 acres productive tillable ground
– Weighted CSR2 Average of 49.7
– 1 mile from hard surface road
– Terms 10% down at time of auction. Balance due at closing, which is on or before October 23, 2020 upon sellers delivery of merchantable abstract and deed.
– Possession will be given at time of closing and all real estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
– Any CRP Payments where applicable will also be prorated to date of closing.
– All land is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season.
– Any Cash Rent for the 2020 farming season will remain with the respective sellers.
– Tracts will be sold per legal description on a more or less basis. For the lump sum price, the bid for each parcel will be multiplied by indicated acres.
– Buyers shall be responsible for any fencing per Iowa state law.
– This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
– The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its “as is” condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
– Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate is representing the Seller in this transaction.
– Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $1
- Farm and Ag:
- Hunting Property:
- County: Van Buren
- MOP Address: Gray Ave
- MOP City: Douds
- Acres: 120
- MOPLS ID: 53451