130 Acres For Sale Van Buren County, Iowa
This 130 acre property in Van Buren County really has it all when it comes to great whitetail deer hunting farms. This is one incredible property, with great cover, food, and water sources. This farm lays out great for the hunter with many small fields and pinch points, and will hunt very big for its size.
– 19.09 acres in CRP through 2023 at $147/acre ($2,806 annually)
– 13.19 acres in CRP through 2030 at $142.acre (1,873 annually)
– Excellent trail system throughout the property for both equipment and hunters
– 3 separate established foodplots currently planted to Brassicas
– Good sized creek providing year round water source
– Nearly every acre of timber has had TSI completed, providing some of the best cover I have ever seen.
– In addition to the top notch deer hunting, the population of turkey here is very high too.
– Very high deer density in the area, and great neighbors managing for trophy bucks.
– Located 5 miles west of Keosauqua, IA 52565
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $442,000
- Farm and Ag:
- Hunting Property:
- County: Van Buren
- MOP Address: 205th St
- MOP City: Keosauqua
- Acres: 130
- School: Van Buren County Community School
- MOPLS ID: 54144
About the Agent
- Nick Boley
- Phone Number:
- (641) 919-2801
- Office Number:
- (319) 293-2575